Two alternatives to accessing properties of objects using dot-path notation.
Access properties of nested objects using dot-path notation
12 open issues.
- Add a security.md file (#33), GitHub
- Address different method of prototype pollution (#32)* remove ds_store file* Fix pototype pollution* Bump deps* Update docs* Update workflow to test against latest node versions* Ensure put returns true* Remove node v6,8,10 from testing, GitHub
- Fix status badge, Michael Stramel
- Bump highlight.js from 9.12.0 to 10.5.0 (#27)Bumps [highlight.js](https://github.com/highlightjs/highlight.js) from 9.12.0 to 10.5.0.- [Release notes](https://github.com/highlightjs/highlight.js/releases)- [Changelog](https://github.com/highlightjs/highlight.js/blob/master/CHANGES.md)- [Commits](https://github.com/highlightjs/highlight.js/compare/9.12.0…10.5.0)Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <email@example.com>Co-authored-by: dependabot[bot] <49699333+dependabot[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>, GitHub
- Bump marked from 0.3.16 to 1.2.7 (#28)Bumps [marked](https://github.com/markedjs/marked) from 0.3.16 to 1.2.7.- [Release notes](https://github.com/markedjs/marked/releases)- [Changelog](https://github.com/markedjs/marked/blob/master/release.config.js)- [Commits](https://github.com/markedjs/marked/commits/v1.2.7)Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <firstname.lastname@example.org>Co-authored-by: dependabot[bot] <49699333+dependabot[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>, GitHub